Tuesday 19th Jul 2016
12:00 - 13:30 BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Managers Role as PRIDE Allies
Basingstoke, RG21 4HL
Allies are individuals who do not identify as LGBT and who believe that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans people should be able to be themselves and reach their potential. It gives individuals who don’t identify as LGBT the space to explore what it means to be a role model and ally in their organisation, and the space to identify how they can create an inclusive environment for everyone. During this session you will have the opportunity to ask all those burning questions you may have about LGBT in the Workplace and the role you are expected to play to create an even more inclusive BNP Paribas CIB.
- The business case for LGBT inclusion
- The impact of being “out” in the workplace
- Breakdown of LGBT terminology (trans, non binary etc)
- The role and importance of allies in the workplace
- Practical guidance on how to be an ally in the workplace
Join this informal cocktail session as an PRIDE Ally with your Peers and leave the session with new knowledge!
Facilitated by Stonewall.